Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

Swift_45a

Observer
thats a wrap

Jesus, Euro you make some of the toughest looking Monteros I have ever seen outside of the Dakar spec ones; if I had the money I'd say lets give ICON and their Land Cruisers a run for there money with one of these and custom made armor and undercut them at half the price.

Maybe those Koreans refreshing them there will sponsor a few one-offs to reach the N.American Market?

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Jesus, Euro you make some of the toughest looking Monteros I have ever seen outside of the Dakar spec ones; if I had the money I'd say lets give ICON and their Land Cruisers a run for there money with one of these and custom made armor and undercut them at half the price.

Maybe those Koreans refreshing them there will sponsor a few one-offs to reach the N.American Market?

thanks, I have some cool stuff coming out later this year specifically for the Montero market. Check out @STELLAR on facebook for more info.

Dereksd

Adventurer
IMG_0244.jpg
Went to the river today, had to snap a picture! Looking into either fabricating a mount for my new hi-lift as a swing out carrier (also to be equipped with gas/water cans) or a roof rack out of an ATV ramp. Both unique, both useful.

EyeInTheSky

Adventurer
Just some mud pit fun.

51445c89bacd659dd66b7afd21d624fe.jpg

a638f37554d81a469b27c28caec85359.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne