Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

Preid

2012-12-16100742.jpg

2012-11-17103119.jpg

Work in progess.

Cant wait to have a look around the forum! :ylsmoke:

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
Welcome, Preid! That Shogun of yours would get a lot of attention here in the states! Really a smart looking little rig.

midstate

I upgraded the GrassCat, noted here http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25888 to this one.

DSCN0714.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0716.jpg
[/IMG]

It's a 1998 with the winter package ( locker and other goodies) I do like the extra power the 3.5L has.

I've been getting it ready for off road use. Big Mojave Road trip in Oct.
First thing to go was the running boards and mud flaps, to be replace with the rock sliders. :sombrero:

A few updates. I know it's been awhile.

An ARB bumper off of a Toyota pickup. I had to modify the mounting points. Also notice the rock slider have been installed.
DSCN0738.jpg

This is a Safari Gen 3 that has been modified to fit the Gen 2.5.
DSCN0733.jpg

Added the rear bumper off GrassCat I, some more mod's need to be done to it.
DSCN0741.jpg

Sleeping platform and storage added for extended trips.
DSCN0750.jpg

A water bra fitted to the stock bumper used on the Mojave road along with overhead storage.
RSP0937.jpg

what year toyota truck is the ARB off of? love the fit and would love to find one that fits my 98 montero as well.

92pajero2.5td

New to the forum thought i would post a pic of my 92 pajero to the thread,

Attachments

• IMG_0767.jpg
    IMG_0767.jpg
    548 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0765.jpg
    IMG_0765.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 39

92pajero2.5td

I am not sure on that Dwing, This pajero was imported from Japan by my friend that runs tyeeimports.com then i bought it off him 6 months ago for 5000 grand stock, it is a right hand drive with a 2.5 turbo diesel and is auto, and yes it has the rear folding down seats, as for montys around here i think they are really rare and maybe only seen here when imported from the usa? love this rig as it will go anywere and so pratical, excited to be on here to get some more ideas.

Specs on my Pajero: 2.5 turbo diesel with straight pipe,Intake,33" bfg allterrains,ion alloy 15" wheels,custom made roof rack,bushguard,20" e series led bar,7" hid foglights-optinal yellow covers,hid hi-low headlights,block heater,2" body lift,rear coil spacer,t bar crank, led interior lighting, and some other small treats

92pajero2.5td

Looks really nice 4d56-t, what size tires? and were did you get those hubs from? would love not having to replace cv boots all the time, also what kinda lift and shocks? been looking at getting rid of the stock adjuster shocks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles