Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Exploring in Big Bear, CA yesterday:

BigBear_21-X3.jpg

woah! that looks like an intense downgrade

gaston7

Observer
Just bought a 2001 2 weeks ago. I love it so far! I have a 95 SR also.
py4areze.jpg

abe8yrun.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @Djbenny...what suspension set up do you have on your SR? I've got the same one and even with the torsion bars cranked it sits a little stink bug. Thanks.

1995 Montero SR
33"X10.5X15 BFG AT KO

You can always make more money, but you can't make more time. Get out there!

gaston7

Observer
Exploring in Big Bear, CA yesterday:

Dang it @nwoods!...I was up in Big Bear all weekend with the SR. Would have loved to wheel around with ya. Maybe next time.

1995 Montero SR
33"X10.5X15 BFG AT KO

You can always make more money, but you can't make more time. Get out there!

Djbenny

Adventurer
@Gatson7 the only thing I did to the suspension was crank the T-Bars and put Rancho spacers in the rear. Other than that it's stock with 33/10.5/15.
batusuby.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Dang it @nwoods!...I was up in Big Bear all weekend with the SR. Would have loved to wheel around with ya. Maybe next time.

Would have loved to have had you with us. I post to ExPo whenever I venture out with a group. Just keep checking the CA regional forum :)

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Was too got today intown so went out with my buddy and hit some trails in the mountains where it's much cooler.

4agenehy.jpg

got coughs up on this rock.

ady5ubez.jpg

Going through the squeeze
y7a3u4ez.jpg

jms_brns

Observer
Finally got some new tires (BFG 32"x11.50x15 A/T's) and built a safari rack (from H1 Hummer rack I got for free off craigslist)...
IMAG0799.jpg
IMAG0814~2.jpg
IMAG0815~2.jpg

gaston7

Observer
@Gatson7 the only thing I did to the suspension was crank the T-Bars and put Rancho spacers in the rear. Other than that it's stock with 33/10.5/15.
batusuby.jpg

Thanks @Djbenny...I just cant seem to get my front end level. Still need about an inch more I think, but I know nothing about suspension and couldnt find anyone with a simple spacer solution.

Souper

Observer
I have an SR exactly like @jms_brns and I am looking for more info on cranking the torsion bars on mine. Pro/cons? How to's?

Djbenny

Adventurer
batusuby.jpg

Thanks @Djbenny...I just cant seem to get my front end level. Still need about an inch more I think, but I know nothing about suspension and couldnt find anyone with a simple spacer solution.

I had to trim the bump stops so it could go higher. It was resting on them and made the ride rather stiff. But after that it was fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior