M101CDN offroad RTT trailer

Overland

Observer
thanks ridendude and Rubicon Fan for buying the remaining fenders. also for doing it while I am not even home, flawless deals. i want to see pics when the rigs are on the trail. Maybe a fall camping trip with a few of the trailers that all share some of the same parts.

the only remaining thing i have is one tongue box as pictured above. i love the one on my trailer. i store the 20lb propane bottle in it as well as battery and water pump and i have my switch panel set into the top of it. this one also has two vertical diveders in it that are not welded in yet so they could be placed where ever you like to divide up the box space as needed.

cheers gents

Rubicon_Fan

Adventurer
thanks ridendude and Rubicon Fan for buying the remaining fenders. also for doing it while I am not even home, flawless deals. i want to see pics when the rigs are on the trail. Maybe a fall camping trip with a few of the trailers that all share some of the same parts.

the only remaining thing i have is one tongue box as pictured above. i love the one on my trailer. i store the 20lb propane bottle in it as well as battery and water pump and i have my switch panel set into the top of it. this one also has two vertical diveders in it that are not welded in yet so they could be placed where ever you like to divide up the box space as needed.

cheers gents

Thank You Overland! It was definitely worth driving 980 kms to go get them of your hand! Great workmanship and super heavy duty stuff! Will post up pics once installed.
Cheers. Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94