Light bracket wanted.

angusdevil

Adventurer
Something a little more homemade would be to use an exhaust clamp. When you bolt it down, have the bracket on the topside. From there, just have another piece of metal extend out front (held in by the two nuts on the U bolt) and your set. Costs about 5 bucks a bracket and is super strong. May not be the prettiest but it works really well.

John90XJ

Adventurer
Not that it will help specifically here for his 1.25" tubing, but several of my buddies and I use these brackets from Ikea. They are called Stolmen brackets and are used in shelving. They are cast aluminum, have replaceable internal spacers for 1.50 to 2.00 inch tubing and work really well for about $2.50 each. Available in the store in pairs or in boxes of 6 for $15. They are good for tying down stuff inside, mounting antennas, whatever you can think of.

58167_PE163818_S4.jpg

Ranger4x4dr

Observer
option

Just buy some flat plate material 1/8"x 3" wide 12" long and have it cut into 4 pieces 3"x3" and drill the mounting hole for the light then weld them to the cross bar above the winch or anyplace you have room.

The local steel yard near me already has some square plates already cut in various sizes that may work or do the above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior