casioqv

Dr. Diesel
Sudden snow storm in the San Bernadino Mountains:
pwTbXZM.jpg

Later that day at the Salton Sea:
UuDglVF.jpg

PHeller

Adventurer
I've only had for a few hours and I already am putting it through its paces!

IMG_0436_zpstuj9jfml.jpg

Had to snap pictures quick though as a storm was rolling in:

IMG_0446_zpsmdb977sr.jpg

justcuz

Explorer
We were down in Prescott and got lightning and rain between 7 and 9 pm. Then heading into Chino Valley about 11 we had a great lightning show off to the west.

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Where'd you get that awesome rear bumper??

It was built by a guy with the moniker onebadtrooper on Planet Isuzoo, must be over a decade ago. Haven't seen him around there for a long time, unfortunately. The jerry can swingout was built by a guy here in Minnesota a year or two ago. Him I can get you in touch with (he loves to fab and would probably be up for building a bumper using mine as a template).

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
It was built by a guy with the moniker onebadtrooper on Planet Isuzoo, must be over a decade ago. Haven't seen him around there for a long time, unfortunately. The jerry can swingout was built by a guy here in Minnesota a year or two ago. Him I can get you in touch with (he loves to fab and would probably be up for building a bumper using mine as a template).

Steve, i'd be interested in a carrier just like you have. Is a plate rear bumper required, or can it be built stand-alone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior