Jacket

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
Was wondering if any one has used the 511 tactical high visibility reversable 3 season jacket. The Search and rescue organization that I'm in the process of joining wants the members to have these jackets and wondering best place to purchase one and if any has any opinions on the jacket.

DarkHelmet

Adventurer
Was wondering if any one has used the 511 tactical high visibility reversable 3 season jacket. The Search and rescue organization that I'm in the process of joining wants the members to have these jackets and wondering best place to purchase one and if any has any opinions on the jacket.

I was a big fan of 5.11 gear. For years I've worn their 5.11 Tactical Pants for work and play. Ever since they got bought out their QC seems to have gone to crap. I have pairs of my older 5.11 pants that have survived 5-6 years of use and abuse. I got a pair last year that seemed prone to rips and tears. Replaced that with a pair a month ago. Wore them for four days at a trade show and put them away. I put them on a day ago and the main snap on the fly failed and then the back-up button closure tore off. All in one day. I am no longer using them and I am hesitant to try any of their other gear.

My $0.02.

- DH (who wore 5.11 pants before they were cool!)

Jacket

2008 Expedition Trophy Champion
Sorry - I thought you were calling me out in this thread. Please continue....

:oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles