Kamparoo durability?

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
The wife and I both have duffle bags which we put our clothes in, which ride in the Jeep. Other then that, most everything else is stored in the trailer. Things like folding chairs and table, we strap to the rack on top of the trailer.

As for where it will go, the areas you are talking about, I would have no issues with going. Things like Golden Spike, Rubicon and such are not for this but your typical high clearance/4x4 trails in most park/perserve areas are no problem. It tows great, being so lightweight. I think loaded up we are about 1400 lbs. The Cherokee doesn't even know it's back there and we regularly cruise at 65-70mph (Cherokee is happiest there). Average 17-19mpg towing.

Here is the kitchen slide out. I can put that stove in the storage area inside the slide out. I did make removeable feet for the stove, since the ones that came with the stove made this unit about 1" too tall. Some of the other stoves out there would not has this issue as they are thinner.
PICT3864.jpg

Don't have any great pics from inside but this is the bed area. It's a queen size area.
PICT3868.jpg

Bad pic of the floor area. It's really hard to get good pics of the inside.
PICT3869.jpg

Here we are setup at ECDD. We have found we put the PETT toilet inside so if nature calls (especially for the wife) in the middle of the night, we don't have to get out of the trailer to use it.
PICT4974.jpg

Anything else, feel free to ask. BTW, the $3000 price (IIRC) of that Utah unit is half what we paid but even with what we paid, I would do it again.

Mike how was your trailer in the wind and the rain!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior