Goodyear wrangler duratrac

expoxj

Adventurer
maybe a pic would gather some more opinions...

163_news090227_00zgoodyear_wrangler.jpg

durango_60

Explorer
There is another thread floating around about these tires which may be limiting your responses. I think it is a great looking tire and it will be at the top of my list when my bfg mt's wear out.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I'll be picking between these and Dunlop Rover MT Maxx Traction. Very similar tires. Both come in 285/75-16 for my new wheels.
:elkgrin:

I'm going to give them a try when my current tires (Firestone Destination M/T) wear out. I'm going to go up to a 315/70/17 from a 285/70/17. Probably won't be for awhile though. It looks like they would be a relatively decent aggressive patterned snow tire with the sipes cut in them. The Destination M/T are just so-so in that aspect.

Aggie

Adventurer
Not enough sizes available. One 15" Rim size seriously? I do like the tread pattern tho...

greg mgm

Explorer
Very cool. I love the "between a mud and all terrain" tread on this tire.
Thanks for posting the link.

A guy, JerseyWreckDiver, over on dieselplace.com has had them on his truck for awhile now. Looks like he got a set early. Nice looking tire.

tire1.jpg

tire2.jpg

tire3.jpg

tire4.jpg

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Oh great, another good looking tires for me to have to rack my brain over... Sometimes getting what you want (in theis case lots more agressive at's) can be a bad thing... It just leads to more work, dating a supermodel comes to mind.

Cheers

Dave

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
I too really like the look of the tread pattern. A nice cross-over/hybrid type design.

I understand their reasoning, but I would prefer if the size I might be interested in, LT285/75R16, was a load-rang-D instead of E.

Whoa, whoa, whoa....

245/75R16... in load range C.

This just turned the tides in my build thread. Is anybody here running this tire, or am I gonna have to be a guinea pig? What's the ExPo world say?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles