1997 Land Rover Disco

MattScott

Approved Vendor
I'm looking to trade my DI throw me some offers. Located in St. Charles, IL There are people on here that have seen my truck, I'd consider it clean.

2" RTE + OME Lift
235/85 BFG MT KM 90%
Rockstar Fabrication Bumper with Aluminum skid + Black Powercoat
DII SD rack with flooring
6 Hella 500 lights
Cobra 75wx CB
Sirius Sat Radio

Following is new within last 10,000:

Ball Joints
120amp MM alternator
Power Steering Pump
New Starter
Rotoflex

Body:

Vehicle was used for its intended purpose:

Has some light trail striping
Has one dent
Various scratches consistent with a vehicle used for overlanding/wheeling

Interior:

Leather is in great shape! Frequently conditioned the leather and it really soft.

Power seats don't work, need switches I believe. Could be a relay as the heated seats also don't work.

As with all rovers it has its quirks and things I'm so used to I can't even mention.

Fluids were all regularly changed Swivel balls and Diffs checked and changed religiously as well as oil every 3K. Ran Rotella in the summer, and will switch back, but currently running mobil one due to the winter weather. Did a induction cleaning every oil change, sometimes in between. Always ran BP 93.

Looking to trade or sell, expo vehicles, dual sport motorcycles, and cars.

Attachments

• DSC_0123.jpg
    DSC_0123.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 847
Last edited:

MattScott

Approved Vendor
With everything on it I'd like 4500. OBO this isn't dweb so don't offer me $50 and a plunger.

Last edited:

jham

Adventurer
With everything on it I'd like 4500. OBO this isn't dweb so don't offer me $50 and a plunger.

ahh, you're a fellow dwebber. i didnt even bother posting mine on dweb. i got $4k for mine locally... the most i could have gotten on dweb would be $2.5k tops. it's got a few more upgrades than yours, and fewer miles. oh, and a hannibal rack, so that added $1000 to the price:coffeedrink:

take that into consideration. $4k is probably a reasonable price for this rig.

bovw

Explorer
ahh, you're a fellow dwebber. i didnt even bother posting mine on dweb. i got $4k for mine locally... the most i could have gotten on dweb would be $2.5k tops. it's got a few more upgrades than yours, and fewer miles. oh, and a hannibal rack, so that added $1000 to the price:coffeedrink:

take that into consideration. $4k is probably a reasonable price for this rig.
Speaking of, How's the search going?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier