sliders

Sliders were next

slidersSWB.jpg

siliderdone.jpg

slidersdone2.jpg

Justice R

Adventurer
front bumper

Had some leftover steel from the rear bumper I built for my LWB a few years back. I decided to build a front bumper out of the leftover. More to follow

chpsaw.jpg

OneTime

Adventurer
You also missed the cool green gen II parked on the curb.

I didnt miss it. I have seen his SR on 4x4wire. Dont tell the LC guys but I often considering getting rid of the 80 and going back to a Monty. I had a 95 SR. How do they Gen I do on MPG?

off-roader

Expedition Leader
I didnt miss it. I have seen his SR on 4x4wire. Dont tell the LC guys but I often considering getting rid of the 80 and going back to a Monty. I had a 95 SR. How do they Gen I do on MPG?

Depends on your tire size and engine. My 2 door v6 (89 w/out a lockup torque converter available in the 90/91 automatics) gets about 12 w/ 33x12.5 MT's and armor.:(

My 96 gets about the same (city/highway) w/ 35's.:Wow1:

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Justice R, what a transformation! :clapsmile

I love those Gen I's. Glad to see some of the Wire's finest finding their way here and speading the word about Mitsubishi's.

Welcome to ExPo - :beer:

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
How do they Gen I do on MPG?

My bone-stock Gen 1 4 door with a 5 speed and stock (235/75x15) tires got about 16 in the city and 19-20 on the highway depending on how I drove it.

Nice thing about it was the 24.5 gallon tank which meant I could figure on a minimum 400 mile range and on more than one occasion was able to go nearly 450. I got spoiled by that tank because now I consider any vehicle range < 400 miles/tank to be inadequate. My current Taco is good for maybe 325 or 350 if I drive like an old lady and feel like pushing my luck. :(

Justice R

Adventurer
Thanks

Thanks I have a lot more done with the rig, but I'm out in the field right now. I'll post more when I get home.

Justice R

Adventurer
Test post

Trying to get my pictures fixed..Test post

Ok looks like its working..Code error on my part.

Heres the snorkle installed.

web.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz