KM2's on national Backorder??

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
OK, I got ahold of Carlos and ordered 5 :wings: :wings: :wings:

A bit more than the Pirate4x4 page listing from January @ $186ea shipped. Decent price for an otherwise unobtainable item.

Great! Glad to hear you got ahold of some. As I said before, they are great tires and I am sure you will think the same.

jagular7

Adventurer
Carlos is who I went to back 1.5 months ago. I bought 5 35" KM2s. 2 were shipped right away and he located 3 later and he had those shipped right out as well.

Been out 2 times so far and they are several steps above the worn out LTBs they replaced. Hopefully, I'll get more than 17k miles out of them. They are 34.5" tall mounted on 15x7s and the LTBs were 31.5" tall. Little difference.

Rear first
100_0263.jpg

100_0265.jpg

Now front
100_0279.jpg

100_0280.jpg

They rubbed quite a bit on the front lower arm and the frame when turning. So I added 1.5" wheel spacers.

5x5

Observer
4 - 235/85/16's on the way... At leat that's what I was told. We'll see. They were $186 per. Can't wait to get them on.:wings:

Drew01taco

Well I got ahold of casanova4x4 once and Carlos said they had two sets of 33x10.5x15's left. I had to hang up with him so I could transfer the funds. That was at 12:00 today and now I can't get ahold of him again. Hopefully I can get ahold of them before someone else snags these.

I just ordered my KM2's from Casanova4x4 about a day after you. I heard about them through a friend on the jeep forum. I think i got the last set of 255/85 km2's from him. I got them for $186/piece shipped. I was a little timid about ordering from him because i have never heard of them before but i talked to a guy on the jeep forum and he said everything went fine and he got his tires in about a week. Mine are supposed to be here this tuesday or wednesday...I hope. He has about the best price i have seen shipped. I just hope they are here before this weekend so i can mount em and test em out.

-Drew

Right on! He appears to be a legitimate seller. He's been on Pirate since '06 and a search didn't turn up any suspicious activity from him. I'm feeling good about it.

Regarding the shipping; Same here, he said to expect them on Tuesday/Wednesday. I really hope so, because I'm going on vacation after that and would be REALLY pissed of someon snatched my tires here at work.

Drew01taco

yeah I'm kind of in the same situation, I'm up at clemson and I live about an hour away and i hope they come tuesday or wednesday so my dad can get them mounted.

When I talked to Carlos on the phone he was nice and everything and I'm feeling comfortable now about my purchase now that i know all you all have heard of him before too...... I just can't hardly wait until my tires get here :sombrero:

Drew01taco

Hopefully mine will show up tomorrow and if they do, they will be on this weekend and tested and I'l definitely try to get some pics up here... :D

5x5

Observer
(4) 235/85/16's showed up today. $858 out the door. Now just have to wait for the new wheels.:victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz