Free SOG knife for survey response

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Be patient guys, it hasn't been anywhere close to 60 days (business days I suspect) since the survey. SOG is a reputable outfit and I am sure they will come through, just takes time as they probably won't begin shipping until the survey is closed and results are all tabulated. Probably will be shipped slowest, easiest and cheapest method so probably won't arrive until June at least.

JKDetonator

Adventurer
This is what they said....

SOG Fans,

Once again we would like to extend our thanks to everyone who participated in the SOG Specialty Knives & Tools consumer survey. After 23 years of business, we are amazed at how large the SOG family has become and how widely our products are used. Seeing so much feedback reminds us to always continue in our pursuits to exceed your expectations.

We also wanted to remind you that the coupon codes you received for completing the survey will be expiring on April 30th. So get an order in soon to take advantage of the 25% off coupon that you had received. Everyone here at SOG is busy packaging the thank you Microns and they will be going out in the next 45 days. Thank you for your patience and you should see a nice gift in your mailbox shortly.

Thank you again for you input, and remember to check the SOG website on a regular basis to see other giveaways, promotions, and contests.

SOG Specialty Knives & Tools, LLC

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Okay, so are some of you going to buy something with the 25% coupon code? I've been checking prices elsewhere to compare to the SOG discounted price and see if it is worthwhile

SEAL Pup? $95 less 25% = $71.25
sog-seal-pup-survival-knife-236.jpg

$54.53 http://www.sog-knives.net/sog-knife.php?prodnum=M37-N

Tomahawk? $62 - 25% = $46.50
SOG-Fusion-Tactical-Tomahawk-600x512.jpg

$35.59 http://www.sog-knives.net/sog-knife.php?prodnum=F01T-P

So maybe I'm not worried about the coupon expiring..... :)

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
It has been 60 days where is my knife!

Im thinking we have been had....

Actually, I got a response to my survey, that they will be mailing them out within 60 days (business days of course) from April 1 forward. That puts this limit well into July, not June. Sorry, but I am patient when the item is for free. It will come, just takes time. And even longer up here in Kanukistan, the Reindeer are slower in the summer.

BlairB

Observer
Okay, so are some of you going to buy something with the 25% coupon code? I've been checking prices elsewhere to compare to the SOG discounted price and see if it is worthwhile

SEAL Pup? $95 less 25% = $71.25
sog-seal-pup-survival-knife-236.jpg

$54.53 http://www.sog-knives.net/sog-knife.php?prodnum=M37-N

Tomahawk? $62 - 25% = $46.50
SOG-Fusion-Tactical-Tomahawk-600x512.jpg

$35.59 http://www.sog-knives.net/sog-knife.php?prodnum=F01T-P

So maybe I'm not worried about the coupon expiring..... :)

I have one of these "tactical tomahawks" and they are awesome. Very versatile and well balanced :D
________
EPICA

Last edited:
I got the free Micron knife in the mail today from SOG after taking the survey a few months ago.

I now see why they call it the "Micron"... it's roughly the size of a house key- kind of novel really. What do I expect for free though, right?

Anybody else receive theirs yet?

Edit: Added photo

SOG.jpg

:victory:

Last edited:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
No knife, not even one the size of my thumbnail.

I am getting a lot of SPAM in my e mail from SOG.

Nothing is free.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I got the free Micron knife in the mail today from SOG after taking the survey a few months ago.

I now see why they call it the "Micron"... it's roughly the size of a house key- kind of novel really. What do I expect for free though, right?

Anybody else receive theirs yet?

Edit: Added photo

SOG.jpg

:victory:

James

It's good that you have really big hands :)

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
My wife pulled it out of the package and said "now I can pretend I'm a giant!"

Here it is next to my cheap-but-incredibly-good-and-I-love-it daily carry CRKT ($7 at Big 5 on sale :D) on the fullsize keyboard of my MacBook.

sog.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior