picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

johnr9q

New to Expedition Portal and havent quiet gotten the hang of it yet, but here it is. The modifications I made to our sunlite pop up.
Please be patient with the following link as it loads slow :

http://63.229.236.62/camper.htm

My next project: a lightweight hard sided pop up with a slide out, most of the design work has been done and I am in the process of creating the model.

randman: Looks like a sweet camper you are building. I also built one and considered having the top lower and bypass the bottom like the Alaskan but instead went with all sides folding. Check it out on this forum under Pop up and pop out camper. I tried to get your pictures to show but after an hour finally came up with an error message. Can you repost the pics in a different format?

randman

Johnr9q

sorry this took me so long to get to you but its elk hunting season here in colorado! I visited your page in the form and i have to say i love what you have done!!!! it's an inspiriataion to what i am trying to accomplish. i look forward to continued corespondence with you. and dont be suprised if i drop a note seeking advise! the form seems to be showing the 3d modeling pics now.

best wishes and nice build to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles