Product Information
-Accomodates up to 2" outside diameter round tubing
-Carbon steel materials
-Water jet cut
-MIG welded
-Tumbled, etched with the WabFab logo and oiled to prevent rusting
-Fits newer model 48" and 60" Hi-Lift Jacks™ including the new "Extreme" model
-Available bare and powder coated red or black

Now kept in stock bare and powder coated to order.

ORDER HERE

In action
406447_10150656818683900_249945988899_10869392_291918316_n.jpg

:D

Last edited:

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
I bought one of your adapters from you off Yotatech almost 2 years ago I think. Props to you for such a unique little tool, it makes the hi-lift much safer. Everyone should have one.

Website is in the process of an update, so the pics and links might not work soon until I get a chance to redo them. If you need to contact me about an order, use email/PM.

All current slider adapter 2 and 3 orders will go out Monday, October 30, 2006.

Thanks for the orders and please check out the new website!

:elkgrin:

articulate said:
I might be blind, but I don't see a PURCHASE NOW option, bro!
http://www.wabfab.org/products/sliders/sliders.htm

:yikes:

Not an oversight, just not there yet, but thanks for noticing! :D The whole site is still under construction and has been a pretty massive undertaking thus far. I'm going to integrate online payment options in the near future.

I take all major credit cards and PayPal, so let me know if I can help you with something either via PM, email or just call.

Thanks.

Thanks for the orders!

These are the PERFECT size for a stocking stuffer for that 4x4 enthusiast in your life (even if it is yourself)!

All current paid orders ship tomorrow (this does not include some freebies I still have to get out).

Hurray, I am finally caught up!

BCJC

Adventurer
what do you think about using it on a front recovery hook to raise a front wheel? i don't have a jack point on the front, and my jack-mate doesn't fit in my wheel...soooooooo, think this would work? thanks.

BCJC said:
what do you think about using it on a front recovery hook to raise a front wheel? i don't have a jack point on the front, and my jack-mate doesn't fit in my wheel...soooooooo, think this would work? thanks.

It is designed to be used with a Hi-Lift Jack on round tubing, whether bumpers, sliders or cages. I'm not sure it would work on a recovery hook.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz