Ehsan Soft Top

fireflyr

Adventurer
I posted these pictures over on MUD and thought I'd share them here. I
test-fit my new Paki Soft Top on my '67 FJ40 last night. Enjoy.

fjrebuild011.jpg

fjrebuild018.jpg

fjrebuild010.jpg

fjrebuild019.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Looks great. I've had one sitting on a shelf since his first group buy years ago, then just last year I ponied up for the 7 window like yours :cool: Still sitting on the shelf though :D This is the year!

esh

Explorer
Looks great. I've had one sitting on a shelf since his first group buy years ago, then just last year I ponied up for the 7 window like yours :cool: Still sitting on the shelf though :D This is the year!

Ditto.. minus 2 windows. :D If it weren't for a 45 waiting patiently in the queue, I would get to work on the '64 and get that top on!

hedonist

Nice,looks great! Kurt are you ever taking the hard top off your 40 again? If not i know a guy who will buy your eshan:ylsmoke:

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Nice,looks great! Kurt are you ever taking the hard top off your 40 again? If not i know a guy who will buy your eshan:ylsmoke:

LOL, last year was the first year in 13 years of 40 ownership that I haven't had the top off. I'm still disappointed in myself. Its not that I wasn't out using the Cruiser, just that I never got around to taking the top off and by August I figured it was just too late.

Start shopping for a set of Ehsan or OEM soft top bows, I've got a grey Ehsan top here that I would make you a deal on :D

hedonist

lol, last year was the first year in 13 years of 40 ownership that i haven't had the top off. I'm still disappointed in myself. Its not that i wasn't out using the cruiser, just that i never got around to taking the top off and by august i figured it was just too late.

Start shopping for a set of ehsan or oem soft top bows, i've got a grey ehsan top here that i would make you a deal on :d

sweet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles