Expeditions West Old Taco For Sale

clinnet

Observer
I like that car wrap on that Tacoma and I've seen that on an FJCruiser here also. Searched but did not find under car wrap topo.

Where can you get that wrap with the topo map print? And how much.
Thanks.

Willman

Wow James....you have done A Lot to her!

Any updated shots of the interior?

I will spread the word!

:)

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
I like that car wrap on that Tacoma and I've seen that on an FJCruiser here also. Searched but did not find under car wrap topo.

Where can you get that wrap with the topo map print? And how much.
Thanks.

I think you are thinking the ARB FJ Cruiser... ANd you can get the wrap at your local signage shop.

SEMAFJ03.jpg

Here's a bump for you James!

Scott Brady

Founder
As the original owner of this truck, I can attest to the incredible improvements James has done to this Tacoma. We level of fabrication and attention to detail is exceptional.

AmityFJ

Observer
I must say that is one nice rig!
If I didn't have the fj and the D90, I would seriously consider it.
I sold my Tacoma that I was planning on building up and bought an FJ instead. After having the FJ for a while I can see the advantages of having a setup like yours.

BTW, where are you on Long Island?

I'm leaving to Rausch Creek to meet up with 82 FJ Cruisers tomorrow for a long weekend of offroading. Would love to check out your Tacoma after I get back.

Gery

edit: after rereading thread I noticed truck located in AZ. Guess I won't be able to check it out easily.

Last edited:

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
The Long Island and East Coast Overlanding Group is Growing..!

Does this mean we get an ovexpo on this side next year.:victory:

Anyone thats interested in the Tacoma its headed to Scott's shop in Prescott AZ now.

The Long Island and East Coast Overlanding Group is Growing..!

Does this mean we get an ovexpo on this side next year.:victory:

Yes indeed! I think New England is calling. As of this moment, who has the largest regional social group:elkgrin:

Anyways, I'm surprised this truck is not gone yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles