Expeditions West Old Taco For Sale

cbradley

Adventurer
That reminds me, I need to go buy a lottery ticket or something; that is a dream rig. I spent a considerable amount of time drooling over it at Expo.

Stealth 4x4

Adventurer
No offense, but someone has got to be crazy to be getting rid of such an incredible expo rig. Sounds like the current owner just got it built perfectly to suit his needs. Now selling for a sportsmobile? Maybe I'm just too much of a Toyota truck fan, but I can't get my head around it. To each his own, though. I do understand that sometimes you've just got to move on to something a little different.

Someone will be getting their hands on an excellent truck, no doubt. Saddens me to see it change hands for some reason. Guess I'm sort of sentimental. After that much work, and the countless memories involved with a rig like this, the builds, the mods, the articles, the forum discussions, all the trips, photos, etc... it's got to be like a member of the family, I would think. I feel like I know this truck pretty well, just from all the times I've seen it out and about at events (drooling all the way home), on different websites, in write-ups, mags, etc. I've read a lot of how-to's and gotten a bunch of ideas for my truck from watching what's been done to this one.

Beautifully built/modified truck, gentlemen. I know there have been many hands and minds involved with this build to get it to where it is as it sits today. And you've all done an incredible job! Its still such a young rig too, someone's going to get a great ride that'll be reliable for many trips to come. I'm already building my own '03 D-cab Taco, or I'd have considered buying it myself.

DSCF1347.jpg

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
a few updated shots that Tim Huber sent me after Scott's shop removed the wrap.. I like it better naked. But the wrap was good to reduce scratching.

side.jpg

front.jpg

rear.jpg

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
I too like it much better without the wrapping paper. Though I was thinking of wrapping my 4Runner to try and limit the many surface scratches I have started to accumulate.

I think it might be more salable without the wrap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94