JPFreek Adventure Magazine announces new line of cooking spices

JPFreek1

Explorer
7 Bar Grille announces new line of cooking spices

JPFreek Adventure Magazine recently announced the creation of the 7 Bar Grille, a planned video series that will follow the travels of Chef Mark DeNittis, a 5-star chef based in Denver who will integrate the Jeep adventure lifestyle into the culinary arts while in the backcountry. Our new spice line, which will be featured in the series, is now available for purchase exclusively through Rompalicious 4x4 at the following URL:

http://shoplive.rompalicious.com/page.html?chapter=0&id=10

I wouldn't normally make such a pitch on this but the spice tins turned out perfect and the quality is top-notch. If you enjoy preparing nice meals while on your off-highway excursions, our new spice line is definitely worth checking out.

Stay tuned for more on the 7 Bar Grille and in the meantime, happy adventures.

Last edited:

JPFreek1

Explorer
I used our Die Trying Steak Rub a few days ago on some New York strips (cut at 12oz. each), along with homemade mashed potatoes using the Stuck in the Mud Spud Spice and I've gotta say, they turned out exceptional!

The New York strips were prepared on a Weber charcoal grill with mesquite chips for flavor. I used a moderate amount of steak rub on the New York strips and coupled with the potatoes and a glass of Cabernet, the meal as a whole with the spices used was a wonderful surprise.

I highly recommend these two spice options and when it's cold outside, a cup of Big Horn Mountain Man Cocoa is a nice way to top it off. ;)

FlexdXJ

Adventurer
I used our Die Trying Steak Rub a few days ago on some New York strips (cut at 12oz. each), along with homemade mashed potatoes using the Stuck in the Mud Spud Spice and I've gotta say, they turned out exceptional!

The New York strips were prepared on a Weber charcoal grill with mesquite chips for flavor. I used a moderate amount of steak rub on the New York strips and coupled with the potatoes and a glass of Cabernet, the meal as a whole with the spices used was a wonderful surprise.

I highly recommend these two spice options and when it's cold outside, a cup of Big Horn Mountain Man Cocoa is a nice way to top it off. ;)

MMMMM........... that rub sounds delicious. Also your slacker station is great, thanks for the new favorite station!:victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles