a few of us are going to run Argentine Pass and didnt know if any of you guys wanted to run it with us. we will be meeting about 10ish
dOOd what-up? H. and I are planning to get out this weekend. Talked to Doug and Darc last Sat and they are up for something too. Haven't decided where yet, been playing it by ear. Weather forecasts looked favorable earlier in the week, BUT today's report is calling for 8+ inches of snow above 9000 feet Fri night. Storm is supposed to clear by Sat afternoon and Sun's forecast looks awesome. H. is off till Tues night so we could wait until Sat AM and see what's up, make a decision and head out, spend Sat night and Sun night out.
I'd love to join, but can't this weekend. I'll try for the next one.
Seldom Seen, cool i hope you both can make it, it`ll be nice wheeling with ya again. whats Doug been up to ? last i heard, he and D was planning and signed up for the Jambo, and didnt show, we called them and they havent return our call oh well...
yea they are talking snow all weekend up there http://www.crh.noaa.gov/forecast/Map...te=CO&site=BOU looks like the first snow run wooohooooo i cant wait
Darc had to fly home over Labor Day 'cuz her dad wound up in the hospitalOriginally Posted by Ric