Dimensions for the new ARB 50qt/47ltr fridge?

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Anyone have either one they can give me dimensions off of or the dimensions themselves?

I recently purchased one (waiting on it's arrival from Australia... none available from ARB USA yet).

Since they aren't offering the clip in base yet, & I was going to build a drawer slide system anyway, I figured, I'd simply not use the base and make my own mount.

Are the fridge's feet the bolt on kind that screw into a recessed nut/threaded hole in the bottom of the fridge? If so what's the thread/pitch/size of the bolt/nut?

How about the mount pattern/dimensions?

Also, the exterior dimensions for the fridge? Seems dumb that they don't but I really wish ARB would provide this basic info on their website. :oops:

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Anyone have either one they can give me dimensions off of or the dimensions themselves?

I recently purchased one (waiting on it's arrival from Australia... none available from ARB USA yet).

Since they aren't offering the clip in base yet, & I was going to build a drawer slide system anyway, I figured, I'd simply not use the base and make my own mount.

Are the fridge's feet the bolt on kind that screw into a recessed nut/threaded hole in the bottom of the fridge? If so what's the thread/pitch/size of the bolt/nut?

How about the mount pattern/dimensions?

Also, the exterior dimensions for the fridge? Seems dumb that they don't but I really wish ARB would provide this basic info on their website. :oops:

From their website ;)
Dimensions: H20” x W27.76"” x D14.96"”
http://www.arbusa.com/Products/Fridges/20.aspx

I don't think any of us are going to have your answer, we are all waiting on our shipments to arrive too. I'm hoping to see mine before I leave for Easter Jeep Safari this coming week.

cruiseroutfit

Those are the overall dimensions which help some but I also need to know the dimensions of the base of the unit where I'll need to mount it... so yes, I saw that but as you can tell, its insufficient. ;)

I was only answering the questions I had answers too :D

I should have the other answers for you on Tuesday or Wednesday though :victory:

EDIT: I do have some of the other dimensions, for a crude drawing it looks like the feet mounting are in a 285mm x 510mm pattern, but this is from the outside to outside of each feet, not center to center. From the pics the feet look like roughly 35mm OD so we can assume a roughly 250mm x 485mm mounting pattern. Please don't go drilling anything of course but this should let you start laying things out. Hope thats helpful.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Not to hijack, but I'd like to know if the new ARB Fridge feet will work with the Engle slide lock? I dont have my rig here right now to measure those mm measurements Kurt just posted. Does anyone know? or is ARB coming out with their own type of slide lock?

cruiseroutfit

Not to hijack, but I'd like to know if the new ARB Fridge feet will work with the Engle slide lock? I dont have my rig here right now to measure those mm measurements Kurt just posted. Does anyone know? or is ARB coming out with their own type of slide lock?

I'm not around my Engel parts today and my pallet of fridges is still a couple days out so I can't say for certain. To be honest I havn't even spent much time looking into it. My guess is that ARB will be offering their own components? They slightly elude to this in their dealer sales guide, but nothing set in stone as of yet.

If someone is around their older ARB or Engel unit today, I too would be interested to know how close my estimates are to the current feet pattern.

off-roader

Expedition Leader
I'm not around my Engel parts today and my pallet of fridges is still a couple days out so I can't say for certain.

Is the design is so new that most/all US/N.Am. retailers don't have them at all yet? What I get for being on the 'bleeding edge' I guess.

cruiseroutfit

Is the design is so new that most/all US/N.Am. retailers don't have them at all yet? What I get for being on the 'bleeding edge' I guess.

Correct, they arrive to ARB USA last week and will be making their way to dealers starting today.

cruiseroutfit

1500 lbs of goodies just unloaded. Measurement coming shortly :cool:

ARB_Goodies%20(Medium).jpg

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

~18-1/16" (460mm) x ~9-7/16" (240mm) - So they are not the same as the current Engel options

ARB_Goodies%20001%20(Medium).jpg

ARB_Goodies%20002%20(Medium).jpg

ARB_Goodies%20003%20(Medium).jpg

cruiseroutfit

Thanks for taking the time to check for us Kurt. That was cool of you.

No problem, I'll be in SE Utah from today on with the new unit as well as the new ARB tent... no better test than to drag them out to the desert. I'll report back :D

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Hi Kurt,

Thanks for posting that up. I really appreciate it. I wish now though that I hadn't already ordered one through a local 4x4 shop and instead ordered it through you.

Live and learn I guess.

Ray

cruiseroutfit

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for posting that up. I really appreciate it. I wish now though that I hadn't already ordered one through a local 4x4 shop and instead ordered it through you.

Live and learn I guess.

Ray

Not a worry! We'll catch up with you down the road :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online