Proffitt's Cruisers new website

Grease Cruiser

Adventurer
Proffitt's Cruisers is pleased to announce our new website. We have been working on it the last few weeks and it is finally here. It is not completed as we have a few more trucks to add, but it is up and running. Check it out here:

http://www.proffittscruisers.com/

Also.....as we are dedicated to the Land Cruiser community, there is now a "Classifieds" section where anyone can post their Land Cruisers AND their Land Cruiser parts for sale. Please share the love and post em up.

Thanks for looking.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Maybe you dont have long distance internet. Its working fine down here:D

I thought it was world wide? :elkgrin:

Weird. Still isn't working for me. Maybe it's not MAC friendly.

Tried with two different browsers and two different locations. Work and home.

I get this message everytime..

"Warning: getimagesize(/home/proffitt/public_html/images/stories//newandusedparts/up/up_001.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/proffitt/public_html/plugins/content/jwsigpro/sigpro_engine.php on line 86
Image type not supported"

johnnyrover

Observer
Image Gallery Pro has a bug, so check your image names, and rename them with just lowercase letters, the issue should then go away...

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
Hey John,
It looks pretty good especially all filled in... Nice work and looks like you guys have been busy with adding content. :)

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
I thought it was world wide? :elkgrin:

Weird. Still isn't working for me. Maybe it's not MAC friendly.

Tried with two different browsers and two different locations. Work and home.

I get this message everytime..

"Warning: getimagesize(/home/proffitt/public_html/images/stories//newandusedparts/up/up_001.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/proffitt/public_html/plugins/content/jwsigpro/sigpro_engine.php on line 86
Image type not supported"

x2 no worky

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94