Review of New ARB Fridge

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
He pulled straight up on the latch. He said he didn't pull very hard. I've had more than a few people try to pull straight up to open it. Usually I catch them before they start really yanking. The latch broke on the left side where it connects to the cooler. The latch still functions it's just not as tight.

I deleted my thread that ripped that latch because ARBTECH was nice enough to explain that they will replace it and a new stronger latch will be available in the future. For now call ARB and ask for a replacement. It's got a 3 year warrenty and 4 screews hold the whole thing on. On a table it's easy to see how to use but on the ground the potential to yank up on what apears to be the way to open it will cause issues. 866-293-9078 in the USA will get you to ARB for a latch.

here4fun

Observer
It is great to see employees and representatives of ARB products continue to focus on servicing their customers.

As a frequent lurker and occasional contributor, thank you for removing the other post as well :clapsmile

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior