Introducing . . . Grendel.

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Let me know when you get ready to do the top I may be able to find something for you...

:costumed-smiley-007

BigAl

Expedition Leader
I've never fab'd stuff galvanized before, I'm interested to see out it works for you. Post some pics as you pull it apart:)

Alaska Mike

ExPo Moderator/Eye Candy
"Grendel should be back in the next issue or two in a major way."
Jonathan Hanson
March 6, 2008

I know more than a few of us have been waiting for it.

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
Sorry. I've been, um, busy with many cool things. However, you can indeed expect a big step on Grendel in the next issue or two of Overland Journal.

Think zinc.

Oilburner

Adventurer
Hi,

I am not sure what you area planning on doing with the wheels that are on the truck right now, but if they are 15s I would be interested in getting them off you. Send me an message if you aren't planning on using them (I think they are cool)

Best of luck with the Series!

Wanderlusty

Explorer
For those of us who are not yet subscribers of OJ (I know, I know...for shame!) any chance we can get some updates....and pics?

Wander

Expedition Leader
Looking forward to hearing about your plans for the three point belt mod-that is something on my list of things to do when(yes I said when-not if) I find out which IIa I can afford next week. As for the head restraints, are you thinking about swapping in some defender high backs or something else?

Grendel is great name and will prove more fitting than you thought for sure.

I'll have to live with mine a while and let it tell me it's name but these are trucks that need names for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier