Kudo's to Pelican Products

02TahoeMD

Explorer
Just wanted to share a very positive experience I had this month with Pelican Products.

Back in December I got a Pelican 7060 LED flashlight, which was reviewed in a recent edition of Overland Journal. I have used it every night at work and love it, the light output in such a small package is impressive.

But, in March for some reason it stopped working. I placed a call to Pelican and was issued a return authorization with no hassle, and I shipped it to them not 2 weeks ago. I got it back completely rebuilt today, over $200 worth of work on it counting parts and labor, for no charge at all. So, Pelican truly stands behind their products and I just wanted to pass along the experience with them in case anyone doubts getting one of their products...they get my recommendation!

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
Maybe that's why these folks own so many Pelican 7060's. :sombrero:
peli7060.jpg

Signcutter21

Adventurer
Wow, was just talking with buddy about this same flashlight tonight. He's had it about a week and is greatly impressed with it. I was debating getting one, but after seeing his and your comment, i'll be placing an order in the morning.

Glad to hear Pelican did you right. Do you by chance use the 12v charger?

thanks,
mike

Signcutter21

Adventurer
cool. thanks for the pic. If I go that route direct, to the battery, my battery is going to start looking like that wall with all the wires. I guess time for a fusebox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz