Autohome Overland RTT for Sale --

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
I have an Autohome Overland Roof Top Tent size Large for sale in San Diego, CA. $1500 OBO. This has been a fantastic RTT but my wife is complaining that it is too tight for the 4 of us. Overall the tent is in excellent shape. The cover is the only thing that is showing some wear. The seams at the corners are coming apart in a few spots. Here are the specs - closed 71” x 43-1/4” x 11-3/4” - open 71” x 87” x 49-1/4” - weight 125-1/2 lbs. The fabric color is Carbon Grey. Retail price was $2299.00.

One of the things that I really enjoy about this tent is the fast setup and the ability to store your bedding inside the tent. In the photographs you will see 3 full size pillows, a blanket and a comforter. These all stay inside the tent when I travel. The ladder is easy to adjust. There is bug screens on both doors and window. The size of the bed is similar to a King size bed.

P1010496.jpg

P1010484.jpg

P1010493.jpg

P1010529.jpg

IMG

P1010543.jpg

Thanks for looking. :wavey:

gillti

Adventurer
Great tent. Instead of selling it, buy a maggiolina. one for the kids and one for adults!

good luck with the sale
tjg

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
I have debated putting another tent on the Jeep. In some ways this might be more practical or for that mater getting an OzTent 5 in conjunction with my current setup. Will see, maybe I will get lucky and find a buyer for this great tent! Thanks for the positive feedback on the Overland.

kb7our

Explorer
I have personally seen this tent set up. It would make for very nice sleeping quarters for someone shopping for a high quality piece of gear without the new price tag.

Wade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94