Bobby Jo in Needles

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
...Don't give everyone the wrong impression....

Never the wrong impression about CM: top-notch group with top-notch event and planning. Been going for a LONG time now and as a former Rising Sun member know completely the effort that is involved.

My only complaint is the campground independent of CM really which I have to remind myself is my own mistake for taking 3 wee ones into a 10'x10' space :)

bh4rnnr

Adventurer
Scott, great to run into you again during Cruise Moab this year.

And I feel bad asking, but where you on the E-hill run on Thursday? Was one of the dudes that buged out early, as I told Paul i'd help him out during vendor night...

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
...you on the E-hill run on Thursday?

Yes, we were running late on Thu morning coming up North through Monticello and caught everyone on 2m once we were on 211, I don't have CB so was only active on Ham. We broke off too after Chesler Park and continued South, so we didn't get an opportunity to catch up at lunch.

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Come on now... Slickrock was quiet this year. Don't give everyone the wrong impression. Yes there were a few night repairs to the usual broken FJ 40's, but the late partying was minimal. I was even in a tent and slept great.

You're not getting too old are you??? :sombrero::victory:

Ha!!! looks like you made the best of it at any rate.

Hey Darryl...it was good to meet you in person at Slickrock. This was my first time and I was shocked I could sleep so well in a tent at a CG like this :).

It sucks to get old...but I do enjoy the sleep more :wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles