FSJ who has them

98dango

Expedition Leader
I know Preacherman,BKCowGod and my self have them. But who else has a love of thes old wagons and p/us.

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
There's a c20 down the street from me. One of these days going to ask and see if he wants to part with it since its in his back yard not being driven. :smiley_drive:

alosix

Expedition Leader
Ditto! It's almost like a UPS truck on steroids. Freakin' sweet!

The truck was originally built to haul parts to shows when we ran a small mail order offroad outfit.

Now that the economy didn't seem to want to support yet another mail order Jeep place, its going to get another build round to become something closer to a Earthroamer.

FWIW, I did spend 5 years working @ UPS :)

Jason

Ca. Bowhunter

Adventurer
1978 Cherokee 401 T400/quad and the wifes CJ5 360 T150/dana 20

Randy and Rhonda

DSC_0136.jpg

081122MOJAVEROAD002LCH.jpg

081122MOJAVEROAD008LCH.jpg

dirty Bakers

Conservative
Well this weekend we camped just north of payson az along th pyeatt draw rd. great area to camp and explore. We decided that we need a bigger rig to accomidate our growing family. I have a few questions about the grand wagoneer (there is one for sale in our area)
  • Did they ever come with third row seats?
  • How is the ride? our two main concerns are ride quality and seating.
  • After market parts avaliablity, such as suspension lift, bumpers, sliders
  • Do any of you guys haul the family around withall your gear? What do you think?

IllianaXJ

Adventurer
Close to sealing the deal on a '90 GW. Bone stock, but a good platform for a gradual build.

Picked her up yesterday.

IMG_0120.jpg

Plans include a 3" lift and 31s eventually. It will mainly be used as a DD, with occasional boat hauler and camping duty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz