I got camping lab awning today but very disappointed

segona

Observer
I got a camping lab awning today but very disappointed

I ordered this awning from Camping lab

but is was delivered like this and not in the box

even there are no words which is supposed to be printed " camping lab " on the cover

so sad...

not in good mood at the moment

what shoul I do right now ?

Attachments

• ???_DSCN4189.JPG
    ???_DSCN4189.JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 622
  • ???_DSCN4188.JPG
    ???_DSCN4188.JPG
    286.5 KB · Views: 555
  • ???_DSCN4187.JPG
    ???_DSCN4187.JPG
    280.4 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Wow, I have to say I've had a lot of Camping Lab stuff shipped to me and I've never gotten anything that looks like that, let alone wasn't in a box. Not sure the details, but it looks like maybe UPS (or whoever) beat the crap out of it en route to you? I would contact Fernando right away if you haven't already.

Shipping companies sometimes shred wrapping and even boxes during transport. I know this is disappointing, but it is hardly Fernando or Campinglab's fault. If you are in Korea as your sig suggests then even more chance for destruction during shipment. I just shipped a product back to Amazon for the second time because said product was damaged during shipping both times... all Amazon can do is refund the product pay for my return shipping.

IMHO the proper actions would be to make sure the delivery man or company be notified of the condition of the product, followed by a call to the vendor of the product. I now for a fact that when you call Fernando he will automatically replace the product for you.

Good luck.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Did they leave it on your doorstep or have you sign for it? Looks like 100% shipping damage to me. It likely was boxed at one point in its life, but going in and out of customs not to mention several different country's can defeat even the best of packaging.

Welcome to ExPo btw, sad this had to be your first post.

segona

Observer
hi all

I just called and checked for shipping company
they said it was taken without any box for packing or wrapping by the company,
and they just delivered as it is .seeming in the picture .

there is nothing I can do ..
because I am in Korea and so far away from your country.
that's why I am sad and dissappointed .
I don't want to blame for Fernando and Camping lab either .

What I am angry is my awning is not good shape and there is no title of 'camping lab ' on the cover .

just seemingly , it still looks like middle of manufacturing .

Do I have to buy another one again ?

so sorry for my poor english guys !!

thanks for reading

Last edited:

campinglab

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I just called and checked for shipping company
they said it was taken without any box for packing or wrapping by the company,
and they just delivered as it is .seeming in the picture .

there is nothing I can do ..
because I am in Korea and so far away from your country.
that's why I am sad and dissappointed .
I don't want to blame for Fernando and Camping lab either .

What I am angry is my awning is not good shape and there is no title of 'camping lab ' on the cover .

just seemingly , it still looks like middle of manufacturing .

Do I have to buy another one again ?

so sorry for my poor english guys !!

thanks for reading

I'm very sorry to hear this.

The awning dropped shipped from my supplier in China so it is possible he had no available awnings with the Campinglab logo and just shipped the one he had available to get it to you as soon as possible. The awning is the same though and we will take care of you just the same.

You do not have to buy a new awning, you already did that.

I can tell by the pics that the one you got sure does not look new but we will get one that does to you as soon as possible. I'm working with my supplier but if he is not able to fix this right away i'll ship a unit out from our warehouse here in Miami.

Sorry for this, too bad our first shipment to Korea is turning out to be such a big mess :(

FlyNdrive

Adventurer

The awning dropped shipped from my supplier in China so it is possible he had no available awnings with the Campinglab logo and just shipped the one he had available to get it to you as soon as possible. The awning is the same though and we will take care of you just the same.

I can tell by the pics that the one you got sure does not look new but we will get one that does to you as soon as possible. I'm working with my supplier but if he is not able to fix this right away i'll ship a unit out from our warehouse here in Miami.

Sorry for this, too bad our first shipment to Korea is turning out to be such a big mess :(

Now that's customer service. Something that is far lacking from many companies these days.

A lot of members in our club have been looking at RTT's and Camping Lab has been brought up every time.

If you don't mind I would like to link this on the Bruiser forum.

THANK YOU FOR KNOWING WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS.

-Ben

segona

Observer

hi

I don't still think that is you and your company's fault .

maybe there were some mix up on the way .

even though this happened to me , I will be trying to purchase some items from you in the future .

I believe you are very stand up and kind person .

I hope everything will be fixed up and sorted out .

thank you for concerning

have a very nice day !!

best regards

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
I've received in the past the same awning from Mombasa and yes it ships In_a_box. Someone dropped the ball over at the Chinese facility.

campinglab

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
My supplier is sending another awning with another, hopefully more reliable, carrier and will make sure it is well packed.

I will follow up on this and make sure it works out good.

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Now that's customer service. Something that is far lacking from many companies these days.

A lot of members in our club have been looking at RTT's and Camping Lab has been brought up every time.

If you don't mind I would like to link this on the Bruiser forum.

THANK YOU FOR KNOWING WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS.

-Ben

See Wil you should take the FJ with you next weekend so they can check out the tent first hand!! :elkgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94