I got camping lab awning today but very disappointed

campinglab

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Now that's customer service. Something that is far lacking from many companies these days.

A lot of members in our club have been looking at RTT's and Camping Lab has been brought up every time.

If you don't mind I would like to link this on the Bruiser forum.

THANK YOU FOR KNOWING WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS.

-Ben

feel free to link :)

86cj

Explorer
I bought a Campinglab changing room from Fernando this spring, a good product at a great price. My information was entered online wrong and he took my call while driving, great service...............

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
I have not yet ordered from Camping Lab but I have met Fernando in person and heard some about his way of business. He is stand up guy and knows how to take care of customers. This is just one more example why I will be ordering from Camping Lab sooner or later.

biglos454

Adventurer
its good to see that there are still business people out there who know just how important customer service really is. i haven't ordered from camping lab yet but i plan to in the near future. and reading this thread only solidifies my decision to do business with camping lab. great job fernando.

norshor

Observer
I have to say,firsthand, that when there was an issue with shipping with my awning, Fernando took care of it quickly, stepped up above and beyond what I expected.
I will certainly buy from him again.

pray4surf

Explorer
Although my CampingLab purchase was "out of ordinary". Fernando treated me as is if there was no 'third-party' involved. (I bought one of the RTT's LostWorldExpedition was selling).

Top notch customer service. Fernando has a customer for life :victory:

I'm especially pleased that our friend in Korea is being taken care of.

Rick

segona

Observer
I have to say,firsthand, that when there was an issue with shipping with my awning, Fernando took care of it quickly, stepped up above and beyond what I expected.
I will certainly buy from him again.

hi

same here..

my next item is roof top tent which is selling now when I install my roof rack

thanks for your concern

segona

Observer
Although my CampingLab purchase was "out of ordinary". Fernando treated me as is if there was no 'third-party' involved. (I bought one of the RTT's LostWorldExpedition was selling).

Top notch customer service. Fernando has a customer for life :victory:

I'm especially pleased that our friend in Korea is being taken care of.

Rick

hi

that's why I picked up Camping awning on the web in Korea ,

there was just little mix up on my way for delivery and packing in spite of Fernando'a effort :)

I am very convinced that he will take care of ..

thank you for your reply

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior