Hannibal

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
As far as I know you can not get them.

Quality is good, but their after-market service and availability was bad. The combination made dealing with them very difficult, and resulted in importers and dealers abandoning them in the US.

Same quality products and better service available elsewhere.

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
Thanks Martyn, I hear you on the other tents that can be had locally (USA).

I had one of the original, or at least what Hannibal modeled their tents after called a Bedouin and loved it. Compaired to the Ezi-Awn I prefered how the rain fly came down on the sides verses just being like an awning, if that makes sense. Colorado seems to be becoming more windy all the time and my old tent did very well in the wind. I have not been around an Ezi-Awn in sustained higher winds.

I also like how the Hannibal cover is more sealed when closed. I drove across Wyoming in a crazy wet blowing snow storm and the cavas and matress all stayed dry.

sboada

Observer
You can contact them directly in SA and they will take care of you. I have spoken to them a few times regarding ordering various stuff and they were more than willing to accommodate.

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
I have tried to contact them via email with no response so far. I will give them a call soon and see what it would take to get one.

IggyB

Adventurer
You can contact them directly in SA and they will take care of you. I have spoken to them a few times regarding ordering various stuff and they were more than willing to accommodate.

Tried that. Got promises and then got ignored. Have the E-mails to prove it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles