Dinner Disasters

Radio

Observer
Bump?
Reading this thread makes me feel better for all the dumb things I've done as a cook/chef over the years of burning food in the name of haute cusine!
As we speak, I am drinking homemade wine and trying to save my pork loin/veggie dinner from disaster in my new Cobb which I got for Christmas. The other half (who don't really cook, but that's a whole different story) said we got time to wait, and I am learning lessons now... let's see what happens. If this Cobb is truley everything the people say it is, then once I have mastered it... look out world!:chef:
Your all welcome around my campfire for dinner later, btw...:Wow1:

craig333

Expedition Leader
Many years we were camping at a big campground on the coast. Very nice stray dog comes around. I forget what we cooking, tri tip or chicken or something large, and sure enough, soon as we weren't paying attention, that dog was enjoying a great barbecue.

rusty_tlc

Explorer
Many years we were camping at a big campground on the coast. Very nice stray dog comes around. I forget what we cooking, tri tip or chicken or something large, and sure enough, soon as we weren't paying attention, that dog was enjoying a great barbecue.
I have lots of "dog ate the dinner" stories. The worst was at a friends house when my dog wolfed down a whole plate of hamburgers.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
yeah... my chocolate lab ate 16 hot dogs one time, right off the hot grill. She was good to go, but we were stuck eating crackers.

~James

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online