So, after being pestered by Mike to start a build thread...I decided to do it. So, this is for you Mike.
Model: Frontier King Cab
Engine: 4.0L EFI V6/VQ40DE
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Drivetrain: 4x4 w/ 3.56 gearing
- PRG Titan Upper Control Arms
- OEM Nissan Titan Lower Control Arms
- Radflo 2.5 Coilovers
- PRG Steering Extensions
- PRG/SAW Custom Extended Axles
- Bilstein 5125 Shocks (rear)
- PRG/Deaver 2" Add-a-leaf
- PRG Adjustable Shackles
- Volant CAI w/ Ram-Air Tube
- Jardine Aluminum Cat-Back Exhaust
- Superchips Cortex Tuner
- Clarion MAX385VD
- Midland 1001ZX CB Radio
- FireStik II 3' Antenna
- BelTronics 940 Radar Detector w/ Remote Kit
- 285/75R16 Firestone Destination MT
- United Welding Supply Blue Series Tool Box - Black Powdercoat
Filled with straps, extra fluids, water, and every tool except the one you need when you are away from home and the bigger tool box.
- Sun Performance 10LB CO2 Kit
- Throttle Body Bypass Mod
- Shrockworks Engine & Transmission Skid Plates
- PRG Extended Front Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Gun Metal Gray Rattle Can OEM Wheels
- Amsoil Fluids In Axles, Transmission, and Transfer Case
- Shrockworks Front Bumper
- Rear Bumper
- AJ's Off Road Armor Sliders
- Blue Torch Fab M226 Diff Cover
- Winch w/ Synthetic Line
- ARB M226 Locker
- Shrockworks Transfer Case Skid Plate
- Engel Fridge
- Extra Lighting
- RhinoLiner Bed Liner
The day I brought her home, March 10, 2007. Bone stock, still has the OEM mud flaps and step rails.
Original suspension was Icon 2.5 coilovers with PRG/Deaver 2" add a leaf and Radflo emulsion rear shocks. Solid suspension set up and did well.
But i couldn't leave well enough alone and decided to do the Titan Swap. The Titan Swap, for those who don't know, is actually a mid-travel set up for Gen II Frontiers and Xterras. Front suspension components bolt right in. The stance is 3" wider per side now.
Some recent pictures from the goneMOAB8 event. This is the Gathering Of Nissan Enthusiasts in Moab, UT. The eighth annual event was held this past May 17 - 23.
Thanks for reading!