Can-Back Pictures

08Silverado

Adventurer
Hey guys, I have been thinking about putting a can-back on my truck. I have seen quiet a few pictures of them on tacomas and what not. I'm looking to see if anyone out there can post a picture of a can-back on a 2008 Chevy. I am a visual guy and it would be great to see one on a new chevy.

08Silverado

Adventurer
After further review on can-backs website I see that they are still in the development stages of the model for my truck. However if anyone has a picture of one on any late model chevy I sure would appreciate the help!

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
I am running a Softopper on my S-series crew cab. I really like it. They show having one for all years of the Silverado. You will have to specify the bed length when choosing. Looks like the price range is $630-$670

I found mine slightly used at a very good price. Once you know what model number you need you can watch for them. I ended picking up a second top for mine and have it in the garage. The price was just too good to pass up. I am kind of holding on to it until a friend decides it is the way to go for him.

They do not support a roof rack like the Canback. I don't have that need though. The quality and fit is good. I have had mine on full time since October of last year. No complaints.

Check out their gallery Softopper customer gallery I see a couple late model Chevys with Softoppers in there.

08Silverado

Adventurer
Thanks, and sounds like you made a wise choice! For me the can-back will be my choice. I just had a lengthy conversation with Brian from truckcandy and he informed me that the can-back will not be available for my truck until December of this year. He was very informative and a lot of help in me making my decision to go with the can-back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles