Excellent camp soap

Gone2Baja

Adventurer
I've used this stuff for years in the kitchen and I always have a small plastic container of in my camp box. You can find it in just about every Mexican market it's a paste and works on the worst grime! Oh and a little goes a long way, all for under a buck.

IMG_0322.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0324.jpg
[/IMG]

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Hmmm I was just looking at that exact product in the local Fresh and Easy market yesterday... now I'm kicking myself for not grabbing it. It was on clearance in the range of $0.70. I wasn't quiet sure how it worked so I left it on the shelf. D'oh.

Gone2Baja

Adventurer
Hmmm I was just looking at that exact product in the local Fresh and Easy market yesterday... now I'm kicking myself for not grabbing it. It was on clearance in the range of $0.70. I wasn't quiet sure how it worked so I left it on the shelf. D'oh.

"I was just looking at that exact product in the local Fresh and Easy market yesterday"

Are you telling me I can buy it right here? Well please keep it to yourself, I use the excuse that we are out of soap so I get down South for a quick fishing trip...and soap:sombrero:

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
I have seen this stuff before also, and wondered how well it worked... Thanks for the post Mark!

Gone2Baja

Adventurer
I have seen this stuff before also, and wondered how well it worked... Thanks for the post Mark!

Hey Laurence,

This stuff really does work great, there are many different brands but they all work about the same. In my camp box I use a small Tupperware container and use sponges that I cut in half, another nice thing is it doesn't melt just don't over water the sponge {a little goes a long way}.

-Mark

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Hey Laurence,

This stuff really does work great, there are many different brands but they all work about the same. In my camp box I use a small Tupperware container and use sponges that I cut in half, another nice thing is it doesn't melt just don't over water the sponge {a little goes a long way}.

-Mark

Thanks great idea!

Darton

Adventurer
We have some of this. My wife loves it. She brought it back from a trip to Costa Rica. They don't put liquid soap in a basin of water. They wipe their wet cleaning cloth over this stuff and wash a dish then repeat with the next dish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94