Reliance small fold-up porta potti.

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
I missed the deals on the Pett porta potties but found this today at Wall-Mart for $25.88. Bags are a similar concept to the Pett bags with an inner bag with some kind of oder reducing absorbent and a thicker double seal outer bag to lock in the freshness.:D The bags are sold in boxes of 6 for $10.88 and the potti comes with one. I was able to get 4 bags to store in the plastic pouch on the lid so not having a storage bag is OK.

john1.jpg

It folds up to 14 1/2" X 14 1/2" and is 4 5/8" thick

john2.jpg

The legs fold up like the Pett and it seems strong enough to do what ya gotta do and I'm sure you could stand on it if you had too.

john3.jpg

I hope I don't need it often but for the cheap price, very compact size and the fact that more and more parks require a porta potti for overnight camping It's a great bang for the buck.

ExpoMike

Looks like someone came up with the "10%" different copy of the PETT, so it could get by the copyright and make a similar product.

That said, looks like a good option.

Mekinac

Observer
Got one and I like it.

Maybe not as tough as PETT but for the price:victory:

ReservePortneuf011.jpg

b jeepin

Adventurer
i also....

i myself have purchased one of these beauties from walmart. i have only used it on one trip to date and only two days of the trip were backcountry camping. have to say at this point i'm happy with the purchase, and i (210lbs) had no trouble with using it. 100 times better than hanging over the back of a fallen tree!:elkgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94