Dodge 2500 project

Fish

Adventurer
Those are N-fab steps. They also have a model that has a third step at the back of the bar, but I didn't need that.

My wife also appreciates the steps. Especially now that the truck is lifted.

What I don't like about these particular steps is that they mount to the pinch weld under the door. Potentially, you could cause some very tough to fix damage by smacking them on a rock. I'd prefer some that mounted to the frame. Anyone have ideas for those?

Shotgun

Steps

What I don't like about these particular steps is that they mount to the pinch weld under the door. Potentially, you could cause some very tough to fix damage by smacking them on a rock. I'd prefer some that mounted to the frame. Anyone have ideas for those?

I have these on my 3500 and am very satisfied! http://www.ranchhand.com/product.php?id=7317 Check them out by Ranch Hand. They bolt to the frame with heavy duty steel 1/4" brackets and are strong. I like the solid deck (with holes for drainage) compared to a tube that might let a muddy shoe slip thru or off, twisting an ankle. When I climb in the big Dodge, I grab the handle for a boost up and my shoe is almost parallel to the truck. This is why I like the deck plate design. The steps stick straight out for better ground clearance. If you carry dogs they can get a boost up as well over the tube type!

Chris

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I'd like some simple rock rails for mine that mount using a wraparound bracket of some sort. Dodge advises we not drill into the frame without a crush sleeve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94