Best Portable Grill

Carlyle

Explorer
I use a Weber Baby Q that is plumbed to a line off my camper propane. Works great rain or shine and I would replace it with the same if it died tomorrow. Whatever you do, don't buy a Magma. I have one sitting in the garage and it's a piece of ******t.

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
We used to use the cheap $20 gas grills from Walmart which rusted away after a couple of years. So we tried the more expensive Weber one which rusted away after a couple of years. Back to Walmart!

The only downside with these grills is they're greasy and bulky. Other than that they're great. We also use a 10lb bulk propane tank that lasts ages and can run the grill and camp stove at the same time.

Cheers,
Graham

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
With a Cobb being high quality stainless steel, they are easy to clean and maintain with no rust! The grease is limited to what you cook and what you put on it and how much superficial cleaning you can do in the field.

salsataco

Adventurer
Got a bit carried away and picked up a weber q 200. It rocks! A bit big, but everyone else always has a small grill if needed and if I cant fit it I can just cook with my camp stove.

Ireland

Adventurer
Bought the Weber Q220 this year for camping and I cannot say enough good things about it, in fact I know of three people who have camped with me and used mine that have gone straight out and bought their own...

The thermostat on the lid is such a cool feature that makes it a very controllable oven and I bought the Lodge cast pizza dish which fits inside perfectly for making pizzas at camp and then it doubles as a griddle for the bacon and pancakes in the morning...
A bit bulky for sure but that is a small inconvenience imo.
I also seasoned it a couple of times before using it and that has made the whole thing super easy to keep clean... 10 out of 10 from me:)

jeeperaz

Observer
I'm also a Weber Q convert.... had mine for a few years now and it continues to impress me.

One of the best outdoor pieces of equipment I've purchased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94