M416 $375, M416 $275, Roof Top Tent $400 and more...

Bella PSD

Explorer
I'd like to see photos of the Toyota bed trailer.

Also, $50 for the Cobra CB include shipping?

This is going to be the easy one to reply to. I will start here....

Toyota BOX trailer- have on shot of it but could drive out and take some more. I could take a tape measure too. It could make a really great set up. I will post a picture as soon as get to work.

CB-I will ship USPS and its in a box ready to go. Shipping should bring it to about $57 (guess). But I would let you know the exact amount after it ships.

Louie

Last edited:

Bella PSD

Explorer
OK, I have PMed everyone back on the Tool trailer. I then checked E mail realized I have a lot of message there about the trailer as well. There must be 7-8 interested in buying the trailer! Not sure what to do as I have offers over the asking price.

Its late and I will go through all the emails now and post back in the morning.

Louie

6pm Fri- still waiting for phone calls back from messages left.

Last edited:

Maryland 110

Adventurer
my bad. typed that and when I clicked your screen name I decided to send you an email instead. I sent you an email about 2 mins after that posting yesterday with my cell number asking you to give me a call about the straight 416. Email is crowsnest31atmsndotcom

sami

Explorer
Toyota BOX trailer- have on shot of it but could drive out and take some more. I could take a tape measure too. It could make a really great set up. I will post a picture as soon as get to work.

Louie

Standing by for photos :)

Bella PSD

Explorer
Tool Trailer, #2 M416 trailer, Cobra CB and Roof Top Tent and are all SALE PENDING pick up. I will update as items are paid for.

Louie

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Can you give me some rough demensions of the white small pick-up box (the toyota/contractor box)? That would be a great start for a cool expo trailer.

Also, which Lebanon are you in? the one by Cin.?

~James

Last edited:

rlw

root top tent

if your roof top tent has not sold I am interested to purchase it, thanks so much (912)667-9939

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94