Dodge 95' Cummins Expedition build

Scott39

Adventurer
Well I sold my green Dodge in February of this year, with the grandkids the single cab just wasn't working for us. So I decided to buy this 98' Dodge Cummins 2wd for a daily driver tow rig. Great truck but not enough money to have a 4x4 offroad toy at the same time, so I sold it to buy this mint FJ80 with factory lockers.

Well the FJ80 was sweet, but we want to get a camp trailer and this FJ will not pull it like a Cummins. So I finally ran into this truck and bought it and it almost has everything we need.

29lilq0.jpg

2nbwpxe.jpg

5ed9x2.jpg

4l3y2c.jpg

Last edited:

Scott39

Adventurer
My new to me 98' will be setup mostly as a expedition rig. It is one of the rarest Dodges because it has the 12 valve motor, 5pd, quad doors, short bed. It came with a lot in the truck, 35" BFG all terrains that were only three days old when I bought it. Six inch lift, PSC steering assist, 4 inch exhaust, aluminum radiator, tranny and clutch are only a few years old.

So this fits my two grandkids ok for now but I will be turning this in to an SUV next year. Can't wait to get started.
I did just have to put a new steering shaft in it, I bought a sport headlight conversion kit, means I can run high, and low beams at the same time.

The cool thing is, my trucks paint matches my Harley.

To Be Continued....

2up8cgy.jpg

Last edited:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Nice new ride Scott!

Are those Basani pipes on the soft tail? They look like the "short shots", but also like some V&H pipes too.

Scott39

Adventurer
Thanks, Redthies. The pipes are Samson's Shorties and the Harley is for sale. I need the money to help with a down payment for a house, and then I want to build a trike with a 12 valve Cummins diesel and dual wheels so all four of us can ride in it.
Nice new ride Scott!

Are those Basani pipes on the soft tail? They look like the "short shots", but also like some V&H pipes too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior