airbag/shock combo

MIGZ

Observer
Does any one know who manufactures the air bags used by AT or are they made to ATs specs.

129_0907_04_z+adventure_chaser_camping_trailer+air_ride_suspension.jpg

I found some but they all seem to be out of range for my use.

Thanks in advance below are some links I found.

http://www.airbagit.com/Air-Shocks-s/30.htm

http://www.avsontheweb.com/home.php?cat=445

majmjjen

Tanker6
same question

I've looked at several airbag shock combos and find the price is high. Hoping somebody could help here. I like the AT set-up, it is clean and sweet looking.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
We have the air shocks made to our specifications.

They run around $775.00 a pair.

Martyn

Firestones?

Firestone is the biggest manufacturer of airbags in North America. As far as I know they do not make air shocks

Some air shock manufacturers use the air bags as parts in their air shock assembly. I don't believe the air shocks we use have a Firestone bag.

loki646

Observer
We have the air shocks made to our specifications.

They run around $775.00 a pair.

Do you sell the complete suspension as a kit (arms, bags, mounts, etc)?

I have a M416 and if the price is right I'd love to upgrade now while I have mine tore apart for a complete re-build.

Martyn

Do you sell the complete suspension as a kit (arms, bags, mounts, etc)?

I have a M416 and if the price is right I'd love to upgrade now while I have mine tore apart for a complete re-build.

Yes we do, but it has to be installed by one of our fabricators.

loki646

Observer
That's a shame, being all the way down here in FL, it would cost me a small fortune to get it there, fixed, and returned....

Martyn

That's a shame, being all the way down here in FL, it would cost me a small fortune to get it there, fixed, and returned....

Yes I understand completely, the other side of the coin would be buying the components and paying for or doing the installation to find out it had been placed incorrectly.

If the components are not placed exactly its a serious issue.

fxk142

Observer
Does anyone know what extended and compressed length versions of these air shocks are needed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne