Cargo Netting Question

mmcan

Observer
I'll be backcountry and in towns in Colorado for about 2 weeks soon, and will be forced to leave much of my equipment/stuff in my JK unattended for hours at a time (fishing, hiking, whatever, away from the jeep).

Do you know of any cargo netting that is wire reinforced to deter some knuckleheads from cutting it and helping themselves to my stuff?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
I have a coworker that has a wire netting for their truck bed. Perhaps you can figure out a way to rig it to your Jeep. No idea what brand it is, but perhaps you can do a search related for cargo security netting for truck beds.

mmcan

Observer
I considered this as a security net for use in a trailer. Cheap for Stainless netting.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/new-military-issue-stainless-steel-cargo-net.aspx?a=372693

At 10x15' I thought about laying it in the bottom of my CDN101 and securing around the top of the load with a bicycle cable. Decided to put the money towards building a water tight lid instead. May be alittle large for a Jeep.

Dan

Thanks,

this is what I have had in mind, altho it is much larger that I will need. If it's possible, I'll trim it down a bit and secure it to my Tuffy cargo box.

Hoping I'll have time to write a little blurb with pics about how it works out.

Thanks for the info!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz