WTB Coleman Colorado

coho51

I'm in Western Nebraska. I'd go quite a distance to get the right one. I'm 200 miles from Denver and 100 miles from Cheyenne WY.

GreenToys

Observer
I'm from the northeast and there was 2 CC for sale last week, the '86 I just snagged and an '87? probably sold because I don't see the ad anymore..yep they go quick. I noticed they're popping out like mushroom lately, maybe our lovely (liquid) weather has something to do with it. Will keep my eyes peeled for ya, but Nebraska is quite a hike for you no?!

coho51

What would be a good going rate for them? I just found one in South Dakota and the guy wanted $1500 for it. Was in good shape but I was thinking they would be worth somewhere between $400 to $900. Am I not in the ball park?

GreenToys

Observer
yup that price 1500 is kinda high, but then again you didn't mention the year and trimmings of that trailer so really I shouldn't say it's pricey. but for the base model year in the mid80s, that price bracket you gave of 4-9 is the range. got mine for within that bracket with just little work to be done otherwise it's in great condition, I'm happy with it. canvas and specially the travel cover are hard to find and expensive to replace on these, make those a priority on your check list...probably you know that already. so good luck with your search for these cool nimble pup-trailer.

coho51

Thanks Jagular7 it wasn't there anymore but I did see a coleman jamestown. Anyone know of these? Also thanks Greentoys for your help and info. I'll keep on looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94