FS - Yakima X Tower Racks for XTerra/Frontier

Nadir_E

Adventurer
Hi Everyone

Offering a set of Yakima X Tower Roof Racks - mounts plus 66" bars and end caps. These are designed for the factory racks on a Nissan XTerra or Frontier pick-up, but will also fit a Land Rover D-90.

With the appropriate attachments from Yakima, you can carry bicycles, kayaks, skis, snow-boards, surf-boards, etc.

Price dropped: $75 if picked up locally, $85 if shipped (Lower 48). Paypal (+3%) or check/MO.

P1020625.jpg

P1020626.jpg

P1020627.jpg

Thanks for looking!
-N

Last edited:

Nadir_E

Adventurer
Price drop on these racks and bars.

Any XTerra/Frontier folks out there with bikes, kayaks, or surf boards??

-N

Nadir_E

Adventurer
What is the diameter of the tube?
I am wondering if that style clamp will work on my tubes.

If you're referring to the long rails, they're 1-1/8" (3cm) in diameter. If you're referring to the X towers, they are hinged so they can mate with a wide variety of tube diameters. They were designed for the XTerra/Frontier factory roof rack tubing (sorry, don't know the spec on those), but also worked fine on the 2" diameter exterior roll cage on my Defender.

Hope that helps,
-Nadir

MIGZ

Observer
Yakima X Tower Roof Racks

Hi Everyone

Offering a set of Yakima X Tower Roof Racks - mounts plus 48" bars and end caps. These are designed for the factory racks on a FJC, 4runner, Nissan XTerra, Frontier pick-up and will also fit a Land Rover D-90.

With the appropriate attachments from Yakima or thule , you can carry bicycles, kayaks, skis, snow-boards, surf-boards, etc.

Price : $50 if picked up locally, $65 if shipped (Lower 48). Paypal (+3%) or check/MO.

Thanks,

Down_shift

Hi Everyone

Offering a set of Yakima X Tower Roof Racks - mounts plus 48" bars and end caps. These are designed for the factory racks on a FJC, 4runner, Nissan XTerra, Frontier pick-up and will also fit a Land Rover D-90.

With the appropriate attachments from Yakima or thule , you can carry bicycles, kayaks, skis, snow-boards, surf-boards, etc.

Price : $50 if picked up locally, $65 if shipped (Lower 48). Paypal (+3%) or check/MO.

Thanks,

Old post, but I will take these if still available. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles