Seitz windows - North American dealer?

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Sorry, I was responding in between doing other things... :)
Cost comparison: Let's take a 500x300mm window from outbound for around $650 (without blinds) and the one I showed for around $190 (including blinds). Both need to be imported.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
No worries!

So for more comparison, can you educate me with regards to the construction differences?

Ive read more than a few times with regards to the Seitz having plastic frames and hardware as well?

Are the Outbound units similar, or alloy?

And are either offered in an insulated variety?

BTW, Ill PM you about some things soon.
Im slowly establishing possible suppliers and contacts for long term business :ylsmoke:

I just figured I could be educated a bit here first about Seitz :sombrero:

Darwin

Explorer
Seitz are double pane, they do scratch, but given the choice I would take them over traditional windows.

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Seitz are double pane, they do scratch, but given the choice I would take them over traditional windows.
That's the key point. The amount of condensation in the mornings on my current Sprinter's single pane RV type windows is sometime epic; there was never condensation on the dual-paned Seitz windows in my first Sprinter.

Victorian . . . thanks for checking this out on our behalf. I hope you can make a zillion dollars. (US$, even. ;) )

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
That's the key point. The amount of condensation in the mornings on my current Sprinter's single pane RV type windows is sometime epic; there was never condensation on the dual-paned Seitz windows in my first Sprinter.

Victorian . . . thanks for checking this out on our behalf. I hope you can make a zillion dollars. (US$, even. ;) )

Still working out the details and probably setting up another couple of pages on our website just for that. So people can buy them online. In the mean time, send me an email through our website if interested and I can put you on the list for the first shipment.

Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles