New ATC Freezer/Fridge for $450

spikemd

Explorer
Stumbled across this ATC Freezer/Fridge at Home Depot of all places. No mention of current draw in the specifications. Its an extra $50 off right now.

Freezer/Fridge

Rod_SATX

To my surprise, I also found this ATC fridge/freezer at HomeDepot.com a couple weeks ago. I have been in the market for one, been going back and forth between Edgestar/ARB/Engel, but had'nt pulled the trigger on anything. I had a few Home Depot gift cards laying around so I thought what the heck. Been doing some testing and so far so good. I installed an "always on" 12v plug in the back and have left on for 24hrs and the disco started right up. Physically, it looks identical to the Edgestar, except for the latch, the ATC is lockable, and from the pics I've seen the ES is not. Here are a couple pics....

atc1.jpg

atc2.jpg

Last edited:

proto

Adventurer
HD currently has a 10% off appliances special, not sure if the portable fridge counts as an "appliance" by their definition, but it would be worth asking.

No need to ask. Just add the fridge to the online shopping cart -- the 10% discount will be granted automatically!:coffeedrink:

Cabrito

I come in Peace
This current deal is over tomorrow.
HD website says it goes from 7/30 thru 8/5 - available on line only.

Tempting..

tommudd

Explorer
To my surprise, I also found this ATC fridge/freezer at HomeDepot.com a couple weeks ago. I have been in the market for one, been going back and forth between Edgestar/ARB/Engel, but had'nt pulled the trigger on anything. I had a few Home Depot gift cards laying around so I thought what the heck. Been doing some testing and so far so good. I installed an "always on" 12v plug in the back and have left on for 24hrs and the disco started right up. Physically, it looks identical to the Edgestar, except for the latch, the ATC is lockable, and from the pics I've seen the ES is not. Here are a couple pics....

atc1.jpg

atc2.jpg

So how is doing anything "wrong" with it, my finger is itching to push the buy button on this thing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles