Pop up truck camper advice?

tacodanny

Hello I have been looking for a pop up truck camper for my 2009 Toyota Tacoma (reg size bed). I have been doing some research for the past few weeks and found that my choices seem limited due to needing a lighter weight. I want to buy used and I am waiting for the right deal to come along I have been looking at the Bronco truck camper by palomino (600) Dose any one have any other recommendations?

bat

Explorer
I think I would wait and try and find a FWC. You would probably be close to 1200lbs if not more when loaded up, I may be wrong but that seems to be heavy for a Tacoma. FWC loaded up would be probably in the 800lb range which is probably better for the tacoma.

kerry

Expedition Leader
I have a 1995 Texson TS10000 on my FG and am happy with it so far. Texson is the former name of Northstar.

Do all these type extend over the truck cab?

My daughter would like one for her 4-door, long bed Dodge, but still needs to be able to slip it in the garage.

Thanks,

KAA

Deltarat

Observer
Do all these type extend over the truck cab?

My daughter would like one for her 4-door, long bed Dodge, but still needs to be able to slip it in the garage.

Thanks,

KAA

If you want a pop-up without the cab-over, All Terrain will build one for you. I was in their shop this morning and they have one under construction now...looks kind of odd, but it's what the guy wanted.

www.allterraincampers.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online