Jerry Can Holders

TBS

Observer
I was just cruising through and noticed a thread about a bunch of guys wanting at's old school jerry can mounts. I wanted to see what you guys thought about our mounts we offer as an accessory on one of our products.

This mount was originally designed for our JK Tire Rack as a very generic and modular component. We tried to keep it light and able to mount and hold a variety of cans in a number of different positions. It has bolt holes in the back, bottom and sides allowing you to mount them how ever you see fit and also bolt them together side by side. Maybe if I can get you guys to make some noise we can sell these as an indiviual product.

d_783.jpg

TBS

Observer
That is a negative on the scepter cans. We tried real hard to get some of those cans when we were designing these and came up empty handed. We figured if we couldn't buy them not many others would be buying them either.

As for fitting mulitiple cans, you can fit one can per mount. The mounts are a real snug fit and the strap over the top is spring loaded, keeping pressure on top of the can to keep it from bouncing around. Like stated above though, you could get multiple mounts and bolt them together at the side, back or bottom.

CJCA

Adventurer
That is a negative on the scepter cans. We tried real hard to get some of those cans when we were designing these and came up empty handed. We figured if we couldn't buy them not many others would be buying them either.

Nice looking holders.

All the clamor over the old style AT holders centers around them fitting the Scepter MFC & MWC. There are lots of Scepters out there without a good way to mount and carry them afield.

Adventure Trailers has a super product that is still in demand and hopefully that demand will be met in the not too distant future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior