Antique Land Cruiser on the road since 2003

landcruising

Adventurer
Heya all,

I recently discovered this website and wanted to share with you all the little adventures we run into.

Just traversed the Pantanal, Brazil in numerous ways. The wheel-hubs stayed locked for more than 8 days on two excursions crossing unbelievable flora and fauna.

Check it out on our website, of follow updates on twitter or Facebook!

Adventurous greetings,
Coen

pak-brug-450.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Welcome to ExPo Coen,

I've enjoyed your Toyota Trails coverage, I had an article published in the edition that featured your troopy on the cover. I saw your rig on a nearly daily basis as that mag was on a coffee table in our home for quite some time.

Look forward to hearing more on your adventures.

Lichen

Explorer
Your lifestyle seems to have Throreau written all over it. I'm dripping with envy. Keep us posted, you brave adventurous souls.

Cabrito

I come in Peace
Yeah, the Toyota Trails zine was were I read about you. Great stuff!

Welcome to the Portal!

landcruising

Adventurer
Brazil is a wonderful country with wonderful people. Although when it rains, you better get the gear out:

Adventurous greetings,
Coen

landcruising

Adventurer
August 8th: Where are we? In Coxim, the eastern gateway to the Pantanal in Brazil. The Pantanal is the largest wetland in the world and is home to a large variety of mammals, reptils, birds and fish.
During the last few weeks we crossed the Pantanal twice. From the southeast to west [town of Corumbá], and from Corumbá to east. We made new friends at fazendas and saw some giant anteaters as well as toucans up close.

In our logbook:
Two news stories. In story 48 we bring a visit to our family in the Netherlands. How does the crisis affect our friends, and how beautiful is our country? In the latest story we return to Argentina and visit our friends in Buenos Aires. The grand finale of our stay in Argentina is the opening of a 40 day photo exposition in Córdoba about our six years' journey on the road..
All that and more in our latest logbook story.

index.jpg

landcruising

Adventurer
Brazil; hot girls, cool beer. I like that combination, so I started a little collection of posters I find across the continent..

Click the image to see more
Adventurous greetings,
Coen

Last edited:

landcruising

Adventurer
August 19th: Where are we? Still in Coxim, the eastern gateway to the Pantanal in Brazil. We met a wonderful couple who gave us the key to their small weekend house in the hills overlooking the city. "Make yourself at home," he said. Which we do.

20090819-8wek8itqy6e3bk6pbdan4cadua.jpg

p.s.: Did you know the toucan is a predator bird, which eats meat as well as other birds eggs?

Adventurous greetings,
Coen

Last edited:

landcruising

Adventurer
Where are we? Bom Jardin and Nobres, Mato Grosso, Brazil. We're in the middle of a newly discovered tourist destination, where the walls of the agencies reek of paint and where freshly trained guides still need to find their confidence. With them we're touring the region to see what it has to offer tourists who like sparkling waterfalls, limestone caves and waterholes where the water is clear enough for snorkelling and diving [for those who know Brazil: the attractions are similar to Bonito].

6332_125529918542_55756113542_2453811_6769027_n.jpg

Adventurous greetings,
Coen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles