streamlight stinger

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
Need to replace my car charger for my stinger. Does any one know where I can just get the charger and don't have to buy a whole new light?

oz97tj

Observer
galls.com

It's a law enforcement website. You can get them there. I've ordered a bunch of stuff through them and they are always good to deal with. Any LE location can get it for you though.

93BLAZER

Explorer
what does www.streamlight.com or whatever say? Think a call to customer service might yeild some answers. Most customer service for outdoor/police products are awesome. Surefire, pelican and Agnus products out of colorado come to mind. Excellent customer service.

my 2 cents.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Prepare to spend about $40 That's what the charger for the Stinger that I found in the desert cost me.

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
Need to replace my car charger for my stinger. Does any one know where I can just get the charger and don't have to buy a whole new light?

Perhaps I could have explained better.

The "car charger" is made up of 2 components:

75100 - Stinger charger holder $19.95

and

22051 - 12 volt DC lighter cord $10.95

The cord plugs into the charger holder. The charger holder is the same as the one used with the 120 volt AC charger. The only difference is the cord that is used.

Most likely both components have not failed at the same time. Hopefully, you can figure out which one is bad and save some money.

The site I linked to has all these individual components available at very reasonable prices. I have personally ordered from them as have several of my co-workers.

60LCConvert

Observer
email me I've got three or four just laying around since I went to Surefire lites. Be glad to send you one for shipping costs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke